Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Bye Bye BA






Of the 35+ weeks that my trip will cover, the largest chunk of time in any one place, (6 weeks), has been spent in Buenos Aires, Argentina. I kept finding reasons to go back, thus resulting in three separate stays. Now, I must wave goodbye and hope that the rest of my travels provide as many good times and great people as I've enjoyed in this city. That's going to be a tough act to follow. 

To Julie, Steph, Aidan, Sarah, Kelsey, Drew, Nick, Sally, Jenny and all you other API kids, thank you for adopting me into your amazing family. We had some crazy times that I'll never forget. I hope to see as many of you as possible when I get back to the states. So much love for you all. 

To Harry, Mark and Nick, all that can really be said is, RACKO! Yeah that sums it up about right. 

To Ana, Silvana, Sabrina and the rest of the Venezuelan chicos, you are all amazing. And crazy. But I love you with all my corazon. You are, without a doubt, my favorite Venezuelans. Thanks for constantly entertaining me and telling me how much fun your country is going to be when I come visit. 

To Luis, Javier and Lars, you boys are ridiculous, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Those poor old people will never be the same after "the incident". I'm not sure we ever will be either. The damage is done!

To Dana, I never expected anything like this to happen, but it did and I couldn't be happier. As much as you will be missed, I am thoroughly looking forward, with great anticipation, to that right place/right time scenario that brings us back together. 

To everybody that I haven't mentioned by name, but made my time in BA that much more fun, thank you. It wouldn't have been the same without your faces.

To Buenos Aires, thank you for sharing all these fantastic people with me. I will forever be thankful for your generosity. You are one of the greatest cities I've ever been privileged enough to spend time in. 

To the rest of the places my travels take me, you'd best step up your game because the bar has been set high. I'm crazy excited to see what you've got cookin and I'm coming for ya!

That's it. That's all. Until next time, 

Chau!

P.S.
Buenos Aires,
You failed to properly mug/rob me in any way, shape, or form. I guess I'll just have to come back and give you another shot sometime, because that iPod switcheroo shenanigan does not qualify.

No comments:

Post a Comment